Monday, February 18
jiminy cricket!
So my friends at Rolling Stone have turned me on to the best website ever. Or maybe just the best website this week. It's called musicovery.com and it's fabulous. The kind of website you could get lost for hours on. Go on and try it, I dare you.
In other news, apparently I may become Meghan's conscience. That's what she said, I'm not going to be so vain as to proclaim it. But I'm just tellin' ya, the potential is there. In the course of this discussion, it led me to think of Pinocchio. Yes, the wooden boy. And his little conscience dude. Jiminy Cricket. Yep, just call me Jiminy Cricket. I even have an umbrella. But mine is pink. And I'm not a cricket. But whatever. You see the connection.
That's all.
|
In other news, apparently I may become Meghan's conscience. That's what she said, I'm not going to be so vain as to proclaim it. But I'm just tellin' ya, the potential is there. In the course of this discussion, it led me to think of Pinocchio. Yes, the wooden boy. And his little conscience dude. Jiminy Cricket. Yep, just call me Jiminy Cricket. I even have an umbrella. But mine is pink. And I'm not a cricket. But whatever. You see the connection.
That's all.
