Wednesday, April 11
ohhhh ryan smyth, i hope you are as good as i think you are...
So. Meghan says I should post. I don't really have that much to say.
The other day we heard a rumour that Ryan Smyth could be back playing in Alberta next year, but not for the Edmonton Oilers. Rather, he would play for the Calgary Flames (or Phlegm, as Josh so fondly calls them).
My immediate response to that was "Never in a million years".
In fact, I am so confident that Ryan Smyth, the quintessential Edmonton Oiler, will never play for his career-long arch-rivals the Calgary Flames that I told Josh I would eat an entire bottle of ketchup if he signed with the Flames.
We now have a document, signed by me, stating this fact.
For the record, I can't stand ketchup. For which reason, I am really hoping Ryan Smyth backs me up on this.
In other news, last Friday was the best rock trivia ever. It involved table dancing (hello, Miss Meghan), a dance off (Meghan again), Monty's crazy dancing (accompanied by Jenny) and tequila. I have to say the dance off was the best thing ever, it reminded me of the walk-off in Zoolander, except no underwear was removed. All I can say is that it's a good thing none of us really cared whether we lost that jug of beer in the great dance off of 2007. Otherwise Meghan might have been in trouble.
~Currently playing: Vancouver Canucks vs Dallas Stars, Game 1 ~
|
The other day we heard a rumour that Ryan Smyth could be back playing in Alberta next year, but not for the Edmonton Oilers. Rather, he would play for the Calgary Flames (or Phlegm, as Josh so fondly calls them).
My immediate response to that was "Never in a million years".
In fact, I am so confident that Ryan Smyth, the quintessential Edmonton Oiler, will never play for his career-long arch-rivals the Calgary Flames that I told Josh I would eat an entire bottle of ketchup if he signed with the Flames.
We now have a document, signed by me, stating this fact.
For the record, I can't stand ketchup. For which reason, I am really hoping Ryan Smyth backs me up on this.
In other news, last Friday was the best rock trivia ever. It involved table dancing (hello, Miss Meghan), a dance off (Meghan again), Monty's crazy dancing (accompanied by Jenny) and tequila. I have to say the dance off was the best thing ever, it reminded me of the walk-off in Zoolander, except no underwear was removed. All I can say is that it's a good thing none of us really cared whether we lost that jug of beer in the great dance off of 2007. Otherwise Meghan might have been in trouble.
~Currently playing: Vancouver Canucks vs Dallas Stars, Game 1 ~
