Tuesday, September 19
damn yankees
Johnny Damon used to be hot, but now he's just a Yankee.
I mean, seriously. He played for the coolest team in baseball, he had that long, shaggy hair and he had that scruffy beard. Then he decided that breaking the curse and winning the world series wasn't good enough, and that he needed more money, so he had to go and start playing for the Yankees. And they made him cut his hair and be all clean-shaven and boring. Just another Yankee. Bah. The conclusions I come to when I watch SportsNet News, I tell you.
I googled my name the other day and my own blog didn't come up. That's kind of sad. It used to come up. Al's blog came up. That's almost sadder. But I guess it's because he has a link titled Jessica Macaulay. Maybe by shamelessly plugging my own name just now, my blog will now come up when I google said name.
Anyways, the fall of Johnny Damon and googling my name are about all that I can think of to write about today. NaNoWriMo is coming up again and I'm working on developing a story idea before the actual start of the contest. I thought that might be a good idea. Considering I wasted a week last year on coming up with the story idea. Feel free to make suggestions.
~Currently playing: The Beatles-Eleanor Rigby~
|
I mean, seriously. He played for the coolest team in baseball, he had that long, shaggy hair and he had that scruffy beard. Then he decided that breaking the curse and winning the world series wasn't good enough, and that he needed more money, so he had to go and start playing for the Yankees. And they made him cut his hair and be all clean-shaven and boring. Just another Yankee. Bah. The conclusions I come to when I watch SportsNet News, I tell you.
I googled my name the other day and my own blog didn't come up. That's kind of sad. It used to come up. Al's blog came up. That's almost sadder. But I guess it's because he has a link titled Jessica Macaulay. Maybe by shamelessly plugging my own name just now, my blog will now come up when I google said name.
Anyways, the fall of Johnny Damon and googling my name are about all that I can think of to write about today. NaNoWriMo is coming up again and I'm working on developing a story idea before the actual start of the contest. I thought that might be a good idea. Considering I wasted a week last year on coming up with the story idea. Feel free to make suggestions.
~Currently playing: The Beatles-Eleanor Rigby~
