Wednesday, June 14
same as it ever was
Well, I guess it's time for a blog post. As Tara has so eloquently pointed out, no one has been blogging much lately. So I guess I better get with the program here.
Let's see, what's new here...
~I'm going to Edmonton next week, my first foray to that adventuresome place. I'm looking forward to hitting the Nine West store in the fabled West Edmonton Mall, as well as taking a ride on the roller coaster there.
~Josh and I are engaged (for any who didn't already know, just thought I'd throw that in there).
~We went back to Lumby this past weekend for Lumby Days and rocked out to the Young'Uns as they played the Lumby bar.
And what's not new here...
~I've been working and lack the energy to write fabulous blog posts. I also lack the fabulous lifestyle to put into said blog posts.
I really don't have that much else to say at this point, I guess this is more of a token post than anything. The other night I went to Cactus Jack's with a bunch of the girls and made Jenny dance to "Save a Horse", that was good fun. Oh, and last week we thought the cat was sick, but in fact he got beat up by some other cat. There's a lacrosse game (Shamrocks vs Kelowna Raiders) in Rutland this Friday night for any in that area. And that's about it for now. I recall having other things to post during the month since my last post, but can't remember any of them now...so I'll try to post more frequently, if only to appease certain parties.
~Currently playing: Aerosmith-Big Ten Inch Record; Kiss-I Was Made For Loving You~
|
Let's see, what's new here...
~I'm going to Edmonton next week, my first foray to that adventuresome place. I'm looking forward to hitting the Nine West store in the fabled West Edmonton Mall, as well as taking a ride on the roller coaster there.
~Josh and I are engaged (for any who didn't already know, just thought I'd throw that in there).
~We went back to Lumby this past weekend for Lumby Days and rocked out to the Young'Uns as they played the Lumby bar.
And what's not new here...
~I've been working and lack the energy to write fabulous blog posts. I also lack the fabulous lifestyle to put into said blog posts.
I really don't have that much else to say at this point, I guess this is more of a token post than anything. The other night I went to Cactus Jack's with a bunch of the girls and made Jenny dance to "Save a Horse", that was good fun. Oh, and last week we thought the cat was sick, but in fact he got beat up by some other cat. There's a lacrosse game (Shamrocks vs Kelowna Raiders) in Rutland this Friday night for any in that area. And that's about it for now. I recall having other things to post during the month since my last post, but can't remember any of them now...so I'll try to post more frequently, if only to appease certain parties.
~Currently playing: Aerosmith-Big Ten Inch Record; Kiss-I Was Made For Loving You~
