Saturday, February 4
wouldn't it be nice...
Well, I wrote a thing earlier today, but it's on my laptop. So I will post it tomorrow, cos I don't feel like turning the laptop on right now. But...I'm here, so I'll just write a bit here.
The Beach Boys are coming to Kamloops.
I am not kidding.
This is a very surreal concept to me. It's The Beach Boys. They were like...huge. They still are, in a way. And they're coming here. It's like...Surfin' USA, in Kamloops. Doesn't quite fit. Y'know? I thought it was a joke when I read it in the paper. So I just went to ticketmaster, and yup, they are really coming. AND there are still tickets left. I kinda wanna go. I mean, they're LEGEND, right? Well maybe not quite legend, but...how many opportunities will I ever have to see the freakin' BEACH BOYS? It boggles the mind. Honestly. Anyways, less babble, more lists.
Reasons for the Beach Boys to make a tour stop in Kamloops:
1.__________________
Beach Boys songs I like:
1. Little Old Lady From Pasadena
2. Little Deuce Coupe
3. Surfin' USA
4. Wouldn't It Be Nice
5. Fun, Fun, Fun
6. Kokomo
7. I Get Around
...etc
|
The Beach Boys are coming to Kamloops.
I am not kidding.
This is a very surreal concept to me. It's The Beach Boys. They were like...huge. They still are, in a way. And they're coming here. It's like...Surfin' USA, in Kamloops. Doesn't quite fit. Y'know? I thought it was a joke when I read it in the paper. So I just went to ticketmaster, and yup, they are really coming. AND there are still tickets left. I kinda wanna go. I mean, they're LEGEND, right? Well maybe not quite legend, but...how many opportunities will I ever have to see the freakin' BEACH BOYS? It boggles the mind. Honestly. Anyways, less babble, more lists.
Reasons for the Beach Boys to make a tour stop in Kamloops:
1.__________________
Beach Boys songs I like:
1. Little Old Lady From Pasadena
2. Little Deuce Coupe
3. Surfin' USA
4. Wouldn't It Be Nice
5. Fun, Fun, Fun
6. Kokomo
7. I Get Around
...etc
