Friday, February 24
i heart aerosmith
So I made it to rock trivia last Friday--hurrah! Unfortunately we lost. And I missed my two best rounds. But at least I got to be at rock trivia for the first time in forever! And I helped get a triple score. Yeah. I'm awesome. Haha. After rock trivia we ended up at Marcel's drinking. Always a good time.
I also had visits from both Brian and Laura last week. Laura came in spite of her car breaking down, and we watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose as well as a few episodes of Sex and the City. Brian and I had lunch downtown and visited the bookstore.
Other than that, the only thing new lately is that I have become obsessed with getting tickets to one of three Aerosmith concerts--the one in Vancouver on April 9, the one in Edmonton on April 7 or the one in Saskatoon on April 5. You're kidding yourself if you think I wouldn't go to Saskatoon to see my favourite band ever. The only tickets left in Vancouver are behind the stage and the Edmonton one is sold out, so I have been trying to get some off of Ebay (yes, Leah, I have resorted to Ebay). Here's hoping I can do it.
In other news, I spent an hour of my shift trying on clothes yesterday. Heh.
And now, a list:
Favourite Aerosmith Tunes
1. Dream On...classic Aerosmith, the first single
2. Mama Kin...just plain drool
3. Janie's Got a Gun...the radio doesn't play the real version anymore...that is just sick.
4. Falling In Love (Is Hard on the Knees)...this came out when I was in grade eight. Fabulous.
5. Walk This Way...original is great, the music video with RunDMC is just hilarious.
6. Remember (Walking In the Sand)...it's a cover, but it's great.
7. Baby, Please Don't Go...another cover, but...again...great. Fabulous, even.
8. Sweet Emotion...classic.
9. Sunshine...the best song on an album better known for "Jaded" and the title track "Just Push Play".
10. Seasons of Wither....droooooool....another classic. Almost haunting.
11. Big Ten Inch Record...heh. I love it. Classic.
PS. I wish my name was Tre Cool. What a sweet name.
~Currently playing: Steppenwolf-The Pusher; Bryan Adams-Run To You~
|
I also had visits from both Brian and Laura last week. Laura came in spite of her car breaking down, and we watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose as well as a few episodes of Sex and the City. Brian and I had lunch downtown and visited the bookstore.
Other than that, the only thing new lately is that I have become obsessed with getting tickets to one of three Aerosmith concerts--the one in Vancouver on April 9, the one in Edmonton on April 7 or the one in Saskatoon on April 5. You're kidding yourself if you think I wouldn't go to Saskatoon to see my favourite band ever. The only tickets left in Vancouver are behind the stage and the Edmonton one is sold out, so I have been trying to get some off of Ebay (yes, Leah, I have resorted to Ebay). Here's hoping I can do it.
In other news, I spent an hour of my shift trying on clothes yesterday. Heh.
And now, a list:
Favourite Aerosmith Tunes
1. Dream On...classic Aerosmith, the first single
2. Mama Kin...just plain drool
3. Janie's Got a Gun...the radio doesn't play the real version anymore...that is just sick.
4. Falling In Love (Is Hard on the Knees)...this came out when I was in grade eight. Fabulous.
5. Walk This Way...original is great, the music video with RunDMC is just hilarious.
6. Remember (Walking In the Sand)...it's a cover, but it's great.
7. Baby, Please Don't Go...another cover, but...again...great. Fabulous, even.
8. Sweet Emotion...classic.
9. Sunshine...the best song on an album better known for "Jaded" and the title track "Just Push Play".
10. Seasons of Wither....droooooool....another classic. Almost haunting.
11. Big Ten Inch Record...heh. I love it. Classic.
PS. I wish my name was Tre Cool. What a sweet name.
~Currently playing: Steppenwolf-The Pusher; Bryan Adams-Run To You~
