Sunday, January 15
guess who's back, back again
Well...I guess it's time for my Happy New Year post, two weeks late. Timing is everything, I tell you. So, happy new year to all, and I hope it's going well for you so far.
First of all, I guess I'll let you in on what has occurred in the past two weeks. Hmm...not much. On New Year's Eve, Josh and I rented movies and ate pizza. Then on New Year's Day, we went out and saw the Wildlights and went on the little train and stuff at the Wildlife Park. It was pretty cool, I thoroughly enjoyed the little train ride and all the lights. Then I worked a whole bunch. Made it to Fox n Hounds a few times--for Canucks pay-per-views and once with Lisa after work, just for kicks. I've done a bit of shopping--some of the new spring-y stuff has been coming into the store, and of course lots of places have sales. Sooo yeah, I had other stuff I was going to write but I forgot because well, that's what happens when I keep putting off my blog post. Anyways. Last night I was looking at pictures on MyCatHatesYou.com and I laughed until I cried. It was good times.
And last night, we went to Rota's to watch the Canucks pay-per-view, then we went to the Blazers game. They were playing PG. They lost 3-0. It was an awful game. But I have to say, it was one of the few times I have seen Blazers fans really cheer hard. What happened was, the referee pissed them off so much, they were cheering in defiance. It was rather funny.
Anyways. Since everyone else is doing it, I might as well also:
2005: Year in Review
January: The beginning of the end--final semester at J-school. Pond hockey in -20 weather; being on TV looking like a dork-ass.
February: Hunter S. Thompson dies; contemplations of post-university life.
March: Pretty days, photo shoots, bonfires at the beach, skipping classes for Blazers playoffs.
April: The end of university. Parties.
May: Lacrosse season kicks off. General nothing-ness.
June: The real end; the beginning--graduation ceremony. Lumby Days randomness.
July: Visit to Sunshine Coast post-ferry crash. Mabel Lake shenanigans.
August: More Mabel Lake, attempted breaking of foot. Going to Kristyl's wedding in Josh's new car.
September: The great move back to Kamloops, the Vancouver trip with Laura.
October: The great job search. My grandpa died. Rock trivia. Lions game.
November: A job is found. National Novel Writing Month commences, ends, and I live to tell the tale.
December: The great turning 22, World Junior game, kitty.
So in summary, this was sort of a year of change and random normalcy.
and...
2006: Goals and Resolutions (yeah right, because I'm going to keep them)
I guess I will have to do this later, because I can't think of any goals or resolutions for myself.
In other news, check this out, I found it entertaining:
Least Essential Albums of 2005
~Currently playing: Rolling Stones-Sympathy For the Devil; Jet-Are You Gonna Be My Girl; Moneyshot-Blades of Steel; Eminem-Without Me~
|
First of all, I guess I'll let you in on what has occurred in the past two weeks. Hmm...not much. On New Year's Eve, Josh and I rented movies and ate pizza. Then on New Year's Day, we went out and saw the Wildlights and went on the little train and stuff at the Wildlife Park. It was pretty cool, I thoroughly enjoyed the little train ride and all the lights. Then I worked a whole bunch. Made it to Fox n Hounds a few times--for Canucks pay-per-views and once with Lisa after work, just for kicks. I've done a bit of shopping--some of the new spring-y stuff has been coming into the store, and of course lots of places have sales. Sooo yeah, I had other stuff I was going to write but I forgot because well, that's what happens when I keep putting off my blog post. Anyways. Last night I was looking at pictures on MyCatHatesYou.com and I laughed until I cried. It was good times.
And last night, we went to Rota's to watch the Canucks pay-per-view, then we went to the Blazers game. They were playing PG. They lost 3-0. It was an awful game. But I have to say, it was one of the few times I have seen Blazers fans really cheer hard. What happened was, the referee pissed them off so much, they were cheering in defiance. It was rather funny.
Anyways. Since everyone else is doing it, I might as well also:
2005: Year in Review
January: The beginning of the end--final semester at J-school. Pond hockey in -20 weather; being on TV looking like a dork-ass.
February: Hunter S. Thompson dies; contemplations of post-university life.
March: Pretty days, photo shoots, bonfires at the beach, skipping classes for Blazers playoffs.
April: The end of university. Parties.
May: Lacrosse season kicks off. General nothing-ness.
June: The real end; the beginning--graduation ceremony. Lumby Days randomness.
July: Visit to Sunshine Coast post-ferry crash. Mabel Lake shenanigans.
August: More Mabel Lake, attempted breaking of foot. Going to Kristyl's wedding in Josh's new car.
September: The great move back to Kamloops, the Vancouver trip with Laura.
October: The great job search. My grandpa died. Rock trivia. Lions game.
November: A job is found. National Novel Writing Month commences, ends, and I live to tell the tale.
December: The great turning 22, World Junior game, kitty.
So in summary, this was sort of a year of change and random normalcy.
and...
2006: Goals and Resolutions (yeah right, because I'm going to keep them)
I guess I will have to do this later, because I can't think of any goals or resolutions for myself.
In other news, check this out, I found it entertaining:
Least Essential Albums of 2005
~Currently playing: Rolling Stones-Sympathy For the Devil; Jet-Are You Gonna Be My Girl; Moneyshot-Blades of Steel; Eminem-Without Me~
