Thursday, December 29
the world
So last night Josh and I went to the Czech vs Sweden World Junior game. It was pretty cool. We were on the jumbotron briefly. I took a bunch of pictures, but I didn't want to post them all here. So I created a photobucket account and if you want to see World Junior pictures, you can check them out. And let me know if that link doesn't work, cos I'm not totally clear on the whole photobucket thing yet. And for those who don't want to look at the album, here's a couple.
Participating countries' flags.

Sweden's goalie.

Anthem at the end of the game.
In other news, Christmas was good. I've been working quite a bit still. I had a good time on my birthday at Players and Rivers with people. And I had dinner at Tony Roma's, that was good.
Anyways, I can't really think of anything else right now, I will try to post again before it becomes next year. I will leave this post mostly dedicated to the world juniors. Almost forgot--Josh bought a program at the game. I kid you not, it was ten dollars. That is just obscene. But it's kinda cool. And the entire Latvian team was sitting a few rows down from us. And that's about it!
~Currently playing: The Killers-Somebody Told Me; The Doors-Love Her Madly; Green Day-Basket Case~
|
Participating countries' flags.

Sweden's goalie.

Anthem at the end of the game.
In other news, Christmas was good. I've been working quite a bit still. I had a good time on my birthday at Players and Rivers with people. And I had dinner at Tony Roma's, that was good.
Anyways, I can't really think of anything else right now, I will try to post again before it becomes next year. I will leave this post mostly dedicated to the world juniors. Almost forgot--Josh bought a program at the game. I kid you not, it was ten dollars. That is just obscene. But it's kinda cool. And the entire Latvian team was sitting a few rows down from us. And that's about it!
~Currently playing: The Killers-Somebody Told Me; The Doors-Love Her Madly; Green Day-Basket Case~
