Wednesday, December 14
huh
Uhhh...wow. Two weeks into December and I haven't written a post. How lame. Well here's one. Also, here's a lame excuse, which I hate...but...I have been working a lot. Like full time. I know it doesn't cover it, but working kinda makes it hard to have exciting, or even moderately bizarre, things to post.
Here are some things that I have mused over in the past couple of weeks:
-Christmas music. Working in a children's clothing store over the holidays has brought home the true horrific-ness of some Christmas music to me. For instance, we have this truly awful rendition of "Santa Claus is Comin' To Town", which I hear a few times a day. Because we have an endless loop of THE SAME CHRISTMAS MUSIC that plays OVER AND OVER, EVERY day. Most of the songs I don't mind. That one just makes me shudder. Then there's this one that I can't for the life of me remember, but it seems a little suggestive for Christmas in a children's store.
-Christmas gifts. I'm early for work like every day just about, so I walk around the mall looking at things to buy people for Christmas. Not only have I not purchased a single Christmas gift, I still basically no idea what I am getting for ANYONE. That's pretty bad.
-Cats. Josh and I got a cat on Sunday. A friend of one of his friends found this abandoned cat, and we took it because it didn't get along with her cats. The cat is pretty cool, he doesn't have a real name yet. I will post a picture of him when I reload my camera software.
-On Sunday we went to the Future Shop Christmas party. It was at AllStars--a pub in Brock. It wasn't too bad. Josh didn't win any of the cool prizes they had. Too bad.
-A couple of weeks ago, I meant to post about Jenny's creative writing thingy at Players. It was their year-end reading thing. Jenny and I had a good time. We talked to some interesting people, mocked a few other people--and a few amarettos later found ourselves at the Max. Go figure. Haha.
Anyways, I think that's about all I've got for now. I'll try to post a kitty picture soon, and maybe other stuff...if anything happens. Heh.
~Currently playing: The Cars-You're All I've Got Tonight; Romantics-What I Like About You; American Hi-Fi-Flavour of the Week; Rolling Stones-Start Me Up~
|
Here are some things that I have mused over in the past couple of weeks:
-Christmas music. Working in a children's clothing store over the holidays has brought home the true horrific-ness of some Christmas music to me. For instance, we have this truly awful rendition of "Santa Claus is Comin' To Town", which I hear a few times a day. Because we have an endless loop of THE SAME CHRISTMAS MUSIC that plays OVER AND OVER, EVERY day. Most of the songs I don't mind. That one just makes me shudder. Then there's this one that I can't for the life of me remember, but it seems a little suggestive for Christmas in a children's store.
-Christmas gifts. I'm early for work like every day just about, so I walk around the mall looking at things to buy people for Christmas. Not only have I not purchased a single Christmas gift, I still basically no idea what I am getting for ANYONE. That's pretty bad.
-Cats. Josh and I got a cat on Sunday. A friend of one of his friends found this abandoned cat, and we took it because it didn't get along with her cats. The cat is pretty cool, he doesn't have a real name yet. I will post a picture of him when I reload my camera software.
-On Sunday we went to the Future Shop Christmas party. It was at AllStars--a pub in Brock. It wasn't too bad. Josh didn't win any of the cool prizes they had. Too bad.
-A couple of weeks ago, I meant to post about Jenny's creative writing thingy at Players. It was their year-end reading thing. Jenny and I had a good time. We talked to some interesting people, mocked a few other people--and a few amarettos later found ourselves at the Max. Go figure. Haha.
Anyways, I think that's about all I've got for now. I'll try to post a kitty picture soon, and maybe other stuff...if anything happens. Heh.
~Currently playing: The Cars-You're All I've Got Tonight; Romantics-What I Like About You; American Hi-Fi-Flavour of the Week; Rolling Stones-Start Me Up~
