Thursday, November 3
yeah.
So it looks like...I got a job. Can you believe it? Me neither. So the word is, I will be working at Northern Reflections in the mall. I had an interview at 4pm today and they called me at 5:30. So that is pretty cool. I had an interview somewhere else this week, but I haven't heard back yet. It figures everything all happens in the same week. Whatever. It's nice to finally get some results. Next thing you know, the Hockey News will be calling me. Ya right--I wish. Anyways.
In other news, I finally have come up with a concrete idea for the almighty novel and I've actually begun it, althought I am severely behind on the word count already. But the important thing is, I have some direction with it. Muahaha.
Soooo yeah. I haven't been feeling too good today. It sucks. But meh. That is about it for now.
~Currently playing: The Cars-Let's Go; Driver-She Laughed At Me ~
|
In other news, I finally have come up with a concrete idea for the almighty novel and I've actually begun it, althought I am severely behind on the word count already. But the important thing is, I have some direction with it. Muahaha.
Soooo yeah. I haven't been feeling too good today. It sucks. But meh. That is about it for now.
~Currently playing: The Cars-Let's Go; Driver-She Laughed At Me ~
