Tuesday, November 15
Well, the tag board is gone to the great tag board lounge in the sky. I had to save it from a fate worse than death. Otherwise known as spam. Hopefully, it's in a better place now.
In other news, I think I am starting to finally make some serious headway on the almighty novel. Whoo.
In still further news, I went to rock trivia on Friday night at Central with Chris and Auren. It was cooooool. We came in second, not bad for a team of three. AND I got to ride in Auren's GIGANTIC car. It was pretty sweet. Hehe.
And that's all for now.
|
In other news, I think I am starting to finally make some serious headway on the almighty novel. Whoo.
In still further news, I went to rock trivia on Friday night at Central with Chris and Auren. It was cooooool. We came in second, not bad for a team of three. AND I got to ride in Auren's GIGANTIC car. It was pretty sweet. Hehe.
And that's all for now.
