Friday, November 11
Well, as you might be able to tell, that is Josh and I outside BC Place Stadium, from when we went to the Lions game a few weeks ago.And yeah, that's about all I have to post. I officially start work tomorrow. Not much has happened this week, so I dunno what else to write for the time being. The almighty novel is coming along slowly but surely, I think I've got the beast mostly figured out finally. I'm behind on the word count, but I'm hoping to make up some of it by Monday. I think I'll be drinking a lot of Coke.
And let us not forget, today is Remembrance Day. I watched the Ottawa ceremony on TV this morning. I don't think I ever have before, because I'm always somewhere else. It made me start thinking about who in my family was involved in the wars. Which was interesting. And now I leave you with this.
Take up our quarrel with the foe:~Currently playing: 3 Doors Down-Kryptonite; The Doors-LA Woman~
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die,
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders Fields.
~from Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae "In Flanders
Fields"
