Saturday, November 19
she loves to go retro
Well, this may be a cop out, because instead of posting a real post, I am just going to send you to a link. But it is relevant!
You see the title up in the little blue bar up there at the top of the window? It says "loves to go retro". Which, as some may know, used to be the actual header of my blog, which has since been replaced by that lovely graphic I made in photoshop. ANYWAYS, "loves to go retro" is a line from a song I love--'Superhoney' by Edwin and the Pressure. Plus, I just like retro stuff in general. Sometimes I swear I was born in the wrong decade. My friend Brian knows these things. Which is why he brought this lovely article, courtesy of The Onion, to my attention. I was quite delighted by it. Perhaps y'all will be too. So go, read:
U.S. Dept. Of Retro Warns: 'We May Be Running Out Of Past'
|
You see the title up in the little blue bar up there at the top of the window? It says "loves to go retro". Which, as some may know, used to be the actual header of my blog, which has since been replaced by that lovely graphic I made in photoshop. ANYWAYS, "loves to go retro" is a line from a song I love--'Superhoney' by Edwin and the Pressure. Plus, I just like retro stuff in general. Sometimes I swear I was born in the wrong decade. My friend Brian knows these things. Which is why he brought this lovely article, courtesy of The Onion, to my attention. I was quite delighted by it. Perhaps y'all will be too. So go, read:
U.S. Dept. Of Retro Warns: 'We May Be Running Out Of Past'
In other news, the novel is still coming along slooowly. I really should be working on it right now, because it is Saturday and quite gloomy out, a perfect environmental surrounding for a person writing a novel involving a serial killer. Maybe later.
I think that's about all I've got for now. But read the article! It's cool!
