Wednesday, November 30
paperback writer


Paperback writer
Paper back writer (writer, writer)
Dear Sir or Madam, did you read my book?
It took me (a month) to write, will you take a look?
It's based on a novel by a man named Lear
And I need a job, so I want to be a paperback writer,
Paperback writer.
It's the dirty story of a dirty man
And (the detective) doesn't understand.
His (dream girl) is working for the Daily Mail,
It's a steady job but he wants to be a paperback writer,
Paperback writer.
Paperback writer (writer, writer)
It's (74) pages, give or take a few,
I'll be writing more in a week or two.
I can make it longer if you like the style,
I can change it round and I want to be a paperback writer,
Paperback writer.
If you really like it you can have the rights,
It could make a million for you overnight.
If you must return it, you can send it here
But I need a break and I want to be a paperback writer,
Paperback writer.
Paperback writer (writer, writer)
Paperback writer - paperback writer
Paperback writer - paperback writer
~~The Beatles ...you may have noted that I took some liberties with the lyrics. Heh.
