Tuesday, November 1
a challenge.
Dear friends and writers,
I feel the need to let you in on this--in case anyone else feels like giving it a try. What I refer to is National Novel Writing Month. Here's the lowdown: you go to this website--www.nanowrimo.org--and read about it and sign up. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ, they cover everything pretty well. What you do with this, is you have from November 1 to November 30 to write 50,000 words of a novel, entirely your own creation. I discovered this yesterday, thought about it for awhile, and signed up. I figure it's worth a try and could be kinda fun. There are actually other people from Kamloops doing this, I discovered, after checking out the message board. I calculated it out and you'd have to write about 1700 words a day to make it to 50,000 by the end of the month. Not bad, but you don't want to get behind. If it sounds interesting to you, I suggest you try it. Cos it sounds pretty sweet to me. And that's about all I have to say.
Thirty days to write fifty thousand words--will I be able to do it? Will you?
|
I feel the need to let you in on this--in case anyone else feels like giving it a try. What I refer to is National Novel Writing Month. Here's the lowdown: you go to this website--www.nanowrimo.org--and read about it and sign up. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ, they cover everything pretty well. What you do with this, is you have from November 1 to November 30 to write 50,000 words of a novel, entirely your own creation. I discovered this yesterday, thought about it for awhile, and signed up. I figure it's worth a try and could be kinda fun. There are actually other people from Kamloops doing this, I discovered, after checking out the message board. I calculated it out and you'd have to write about 1700 words a day to make it to 50,000 by the end of the month. Not bad, but you don't want to get behind. If it sounds interesting to you, I suggest you try it. Cos it sounds pretty sweet to me. And that's about all I have to say.
Thirty days to write fifty thousand words--will I be able to do it? Will you?
