Saturday, October 1
if the house is a'rockin, don't bother knockin
Me: It's That 70s Show!! It's That 70s Show!!!!
Everyone else: Uhhh no Jess, it's the Drew Carey Show.
Me: [[slides under the table in abject humiliation]]
So tonight we won the beer round at Heroes rock trivia in a tiebreaker that turned out to be the Beastie Boys. Then we won the game for the bar tab and missed the lightning round by one song. It was pretty awesome. Then we went down to Central Station for still more rock trivia. We proceeded to win the beer round with I don't even know what song, then to our somewhat surprise, won the game with over 2000 points, in spite of a not so great knowledge of the 90s round and TV theme song round. The last song of the TV show theme round was a song I knew. However, after helping drink our free jug of beer and downing 2 half liter paralyzers and a cuba libra, I somehow was dumb enough to mistake the theme of That 70s Show for the Drew Carey Show. Ugh. I did literally slide under the table. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!? Not to mention the Brad Whitford/Tom Hamilton mixup. Hah. But all in all it was pretty sweet cos of the double header win. Hopefully we can pull that off again sometime soon. And I'm done now.
|
Everyone else: Uhhh no Jess, it's the Drew Carey Show.
Me: [[slides under the table in abject humiliation]]
So tonight we won the beer round at Heroes rock trivia in a tiebreaker that turned out to be the Beastie Boys. Then we won the game for the bar tab and missed the lightning round by one song. It was pretty awesome. Then we went down to Central Station for still more rock trivia. We proceeded to win the beer round with I don't even know what song, then to our somewhat surprise, won the game with over 2000 points, in spite of a not so great knowledge of the 90s round and TV theme song round. The last song of the TV show theme round was a song I knew. However, after helping drink our free jug of beer and downing 2 half liter paralyzers and a cuba libra, I somehow was dumb enough to mistake the theme of That 70s Show for the Drew Carey Show. Ugh. I did literally slide under the table. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!? Not to mention the Brad Whitford/Tom Hamilton mixup. Hah. But all in all it was pretty sweet cos of the double header win. Hopefully we can pull that off again sometime soon. And I'm done now.
