Sunday, October 23
here we go again
Bus ride and ticket to Lions game: $20
Pizza on Robson Street: $1.35 per slice
50/50 tickets at Lions game: 3 for $5
Watching people make fools of themselves to get on the big screen: Priceless
So yesterday Josh and his friend Norm and I went on the bus trip to Vancouver to watch the BC Lions slaughter the Winnipeg Bluebombers. The Lions won 41-1, so the end of the game was a little dull. We were trying to see the Canucks game that people had on in their luxury suites. At one point the Canucks scored at the same moment the Lions got a touchdown. It was kinda weird, but cool. We actually were thinking about ditching our Lions tickets and going to the Canucks game instead. That would have been awesome. But we didn't. Obviously. It was pretty fun still though. It was really cool when we were down there before the game looking for food because downtown was just full of people gonig to the Lions game and the Canucks game.
So yeah, other than that I have been babysitting during the teachers strike, hence I have not really been around much. And I've had to go home for the past couple of weekends also cos my grandpa in Enderby died. And yeah. That's about it, not much is really going on. I'm really ready to be done babysitting...I hope the teachers go back to class soon. I support them and all, but I can only take so much time spent with elementary school boys.
Oh and last week I watched the Canucks pay-per-view with Marcel, Lisa and Robyn at Fox n Hounds. That was cool. I think we'll have to do that again. Like this week maybe. Yeah. On martini night. Mmm.
I'll post some pictures from the Lions game and my Vancouver trip with Laura this week hopefully. And I apologize profoundly for being so long between posts, but you see how circumstances were.
~Currently playing: Driver-She Laughed at Me; The Rolling Stones-Jumpin' Jack Flash; Kansas-Carry On My Wayward Son ~
|
Pizza on Robson Street: $1.35 per slice
50/50 tickets at Lions game: 3 for $5
Watching people make fools of themselves to get on the big screen: Priceless
So yesterday Josh and his friend Norm and I went on the bus trip to Vancouver to watch the BC Lions slaughter the Winnipeg Bluebombers. The Lions won 41-1, so the end of the game was a little dull. We were trying to see the Canucks game that people had on in their luxury suites. At one point the Canucks scored at the same moment the Lions got a touchdown. It was kinda weird, but cool. We actually were thinking about ditching our Lions tickets and going to the Canucks game instead. That would have been awesome. But we didn't. Obviously. It was pretty fun still though. It was really cool when we were down there before the game looking for food because downtown was just full of people gonig to the Lions game and the Canucks game.
So yeah, other than that I have been babysitting during the teachers strike, hence I have not really been around much. And I've had to go home for the past couple of weekends also cos my grandpa in Enderby died. And yeah. That's about it, not much is really going on. I'm really ready to be done babysitting...I hope the teachers go back to class soon. I support them and all, but I can only take so much time spent with elementary school boys.
Oh and last week I watched the Canucks pay-per-view with Marcel, Lisa and Robyn at Fox n Hounds. That was cool. I think we'll have to do that again. Like this week maybe. Yeah. On martini night. Mmm.
I'll post some pictures from the Lions game and my Vancouver trip with Laura this week hopefully. And I apologize profoundly for being so long between posts, but you see how circumstances were.
~Currently playing: Driver-She Laughed at Me; The Rolling Stones-Jumpin' Jack Flash; Kansas-Carry On My Wayward Son ~
