Thursday, October 27
firsts.
Well today is a slightly momentous occasion. I've been applying for lots of jobs lately, but today was the first day I applied for a job in journalism. That's right, for anyone who was pestering me--today I filled out my application and sent my resume to the Hockey News for a copy editing position they have open. I don't think I'll actually even get a phone call, but I did it and that's the important thing. Breaking the ice. So that's kinda cool.
In other firsts, on Wednesday afternoon I bought my first Lotto 6/49 ticket. I couldn't resist the allure of the $40 million prize. I only matched one number, oh well.
Tonight we went to the pay-per-view of the Canucks vs Colorado at Fox 'n Hounds. I don't want to talk about that too much. It was horrendous. I hope they do better on Saturday. Ugh.
Tonight the song and dance episode of That 70s Show is on. It's my favourite episode in the world and I taped it. I am very excited to watch. So I'm doing that now. Hah. Short post, but at least it hasn't been two weeks like before.
~Currently playing: Northern Pikes-She Ain't Pretty ~
|
In other firsts, on Wednesday afternoon I bought my first Lotto 6/49 ticket. I couldn't resist the allure of the $40 million prize. I only matched one number, oh well.
Tonight we went to the pay-per-view of the Canucks vs Colorado at Fox 'n Hounds. I don't want to talk about that too much. It was horrendous. I hope they do better on Saturday. Ugh.
Tonight the song and dance episode of That 70s Show is on. It's my favourite episode in the world and I taped it. I am very excited to watch. So I'm doing that now. Hah. Short post, but at least it hasn't been two weeks like before.
~Currently playing: Northern Pikes-She Ain't Pretty ~
