Thursday, September 1
i really can't think of good titles lately.
Well, here we go. I've actually been working on a post, but I'm not posting it yet because I'm not done. So you get this pseudo-token-post instead. Deal with it.
I'm heading back to Kamloops in a couple/few days--either Saturday or Sunday. My brother left today to go to hockey practice in Osoyoos. He tried out for the Merritt Centennials and didn't make it, but their affiliate team (Osoyoos) really wanted him to come down. He decided he should go to school instead, but they called the other day wondering why he wasn't at training camp and he told them he'd decided to go to school. They told him if he changed his mind to let them know, and after some discussion later on, he did change his mind, so they told him to report to practice today, and that's where he is now. The reason this applies to my going to Kamloops is that he will be playing in some exhibition games, one of which is in Grand Forks on Saturday night. If we go down to that game, I obviously wouldn't be able to get to Kamloops on Saturday. See, that all had a point. Hah. Oh and if he plays for Osoyoos it would be cool because they won the whole shebang last year, so it's a good team and all.
In other news, Suzi is now gone from Canadian Idol, which sucks, but I guess I will still watch it. And if her band is playing a show in Kamloops, I will try to go to it. Anyways, I think my new Idol favourite is Rex. He's pretty cool. I like how the judges mock his dancing attempts.
Ooooooooooooh and Laura is back from Switzerland! Yeah! I am excited. We talked on the phone for awhile last night and she was telling me about it. It sounds fabulous.
Anyways. That's all for now. I will work further on the post I was working on.
~Currently playing: The Cars-You're All I've Got Tonight; Billy Idol-Hot In the City; CCR-Bad Moon Rising ~
|
I'm heading back to Kamloops in a couple/few days--either Saturday or Sunday. My brother left today to go to hockey practice in Osoyoos. He tried out for the Merritt Centennials and didn't make it, but their affiliate team (Osoyoos) really wanted him to come down. He decided he should go to school instead, but they called the other day wondering why he wasn't at training camp and he told them he'd decided to go to school. They told him if he changed his mind to let them know, and after some discussion later on, he did change his mind, so they told him to report to practice today, and that's where he is now. The reason this applies to my going to Kamloops is that he will be playing in some exhibition games, one of which is in Grand Forks on Saturday night. If we go down to that game, I obviously wouldn't be able to get to Kamloops on Saturday. See, that all had a point. Hah. Oh and if he plays for Osoyoos it would be cool because they won the whole shebang last year, so it's a good team and all.
In other news, Suzi is now gone from Canadian Idol, which sucks, but I guess I will still watch it. And if her band is playing a show in Kamloops, I will try to go to it. Anyways, I think my new Idol favourite is Rex. He's pretty cool. I like how the judges mock his dancing attempts.
Ooooooooooooh and Laura is back from Switzerland! Yeah! I am excited. We talked on the phone for awhile last night and she was telling me about it. It sounds fabulous.
Anyways. That's all for now. I will work further on the post I was working on.
~Currently playing: The Cars-You're All I've Got Tonight; Billy Idol-Hot In the City; CCR-Bad Moon Rising ~
