Wednesday, August 10
Well, that was a bizarre experience...blogger wouldn't let me log in because it claimed something-or-other wasn't enabled, but it was, then it suddenly let me on. So here I am, and the point of coming on here at this time was to let you all know that I have nothing to say.
Josh and I are going down to Langley on Friday. I got my hair cut today. Last night I watched Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, which is a freakin hilarious movie. I recommend it to those who haven't seen it...it's reminiscent of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
Ohhhh and this week I was reading this book that I like (Call of Madness by Julie Dean Smith), and I decided to find out if there were any other books the lady had written. It turns out that book was the first in a series of four. And they're all out of print now. Talk about going from being excited to very sad. I found the second one (Mission of Magic) in a used bookstore the other day, but am still looking for the third and fourth ones (Sage of Sare and The Wizard King). If anyone's heard of the woman and knows where I can find the books...pleeeease let me know. This is like the Dark Tower series on a smaller scale to me. Anyways, that's all. I'll try to come up with something random and better in future days....
|
Josh and I are going down to Langley on Friday. I got my hair cut today. Last night I watched Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, which is a freakin hilarious movie. I recommend it to those who haven't seen it...it's reminiscent of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
Ohhhh and this week I was reading this book that I like (Call of Madness by Julie Dean Smith), and I decided to find out if there were any other books the lady had written. It turns out that book was the first in a series of four. And they're all out of print now. Talk about going from being excited to very sad. I found the second one (Mission of Magic) in a used bookstore the other day, but am still looking for the third and fourth ones (Sage of Sare and The Wizard King). If anyone's heard of the woman and knows where I can find the books...pleeeease let me know. This is like the Dark Tower series on a smaller scale to me. Anyways, that's all. I'll try to come up with something random and better in future days....
