Thursday, August 4
Well, I got a letter from TRU in the mail today. Thinking it was yet another "come join our MBA program" letter, I almost didn't even open it.
But I did.
And lo and behold, it was a letter telling me I made the Dean's List for last semester.
Talk about your shocks. I think my exact words were "Oh my god, I made the Dean's List. How the hell did that happen?"
But I thought that was pretty darn cool. I might even post a picture of the letter. Hehe. Other than that, today I went for a walk and had a slurpee, getting a mind-bending brain-freeze along the way. This is what happens when you drink a slurpee once every six months. I also determined that I need to go down and offer my services to the Lumby Valley Times, cos I may not be good at layout, but...I know I can do better than what they've got! Not to mention copy-editing, etc. Anyways. That's about it. Just wanted to note my letter and put in a token post for Brian, who informed me I need to update my blog IN SPITE OF THE FACT that I wrote not one but TWO posts yesterday.
Oh and one other thing.
You've heard it said that everyone and their dog has a blog now, the blogosphere is exploding and maybe you've seen the statistics from the link that Scott has posted on his blog?
Let me tell you, when you discover that God has a blog, you realize how true those statements are.
|
But I did.
And lo and behold, it was a letter telling me I made the Dean's List for last semester.
Talk about your shocks. I think my exact words were "Oh my god, I made the Dean's List. How the hell did that happen?"
But I thought that was pretty darn cool. I might even post a picture of the letter. Hehe. Other than that, today I went for a walk and had a slurpee, getting a mind-bending brain-freeze along the way. This is what happens when you drink a slurpee once every six months. I also determined that I need to go down and offer my services to the Lumby Valley Times, cos I may not be good at layout, but...I know I can do better than what they've got! Not to mention copy-editing, etc. Anyways. That's about it. Just wanted to note my letter and put in a token post for Brian, who informed me I need to update my blog IN SPITE OF THE FACT that I wrote not one but TWO posts yesterday.
Oh and one other thing.
You've heard it said that everyone and their dog has a blog now, the blogosphere is exploding and maybe you've seen the statistics from the link that Scott has posted on his blog?
Let me tell you, when you discover that God has a blog, you realize how true those statements are.
