Wednesday, August 17
not if you were the last junkie on earth...
I have a terrible, terrible secret. I'm about to share it with you. Which would make it no longer a secret, but a confession.
I am a Canadian Idol junkie. So in actuality, these are the confessions of a Canadian Idol junkie.
Until the beginning of this Canadian Idol season, I scorned all such shows. I used to watch the beginnings of them, just to mock them. I started doing that with this Canadian Idol. Then Suzi Rawn made the cut. She's from Kamloops, for all who don't know, and has a band called King Size Suzi.
In essence I suppose you could say it's all her fault I like Canadian Idol. She's a real rock chick, which I like. She even has pink hair. I can't stand most of the singers on shows like that. But Suzi is awesome and rocks out all the time. So I like her, and watch the show because of it. Oy. I feel like some pop culture weirdo for watching it. It almost feels sinful. But whatever.
And I couldn't believe it tonight when Suzi and that other guy were the only two that weren't safe. All of the rock n rollers were on the edge. But she's still in it! And it was nuts cos she did that Joplin song and it was great.
And I'm done.
......Did I mention before that Josh got a nice new car? Cos he did. It's pretty cool.
~Currently playing: The Cars-Let's Go; Prism-Spaceship Superstar; Sloan-Money City Maniacs~
|
I am a Canadian Idol junkie. So in actuality, these are the confessions of a Canadian Idol junkie.
Until the beginning of this Canadian Idol season, I scorned all such shows. I used to watch the beginnings of them, just to mock them. I started doing that with this Canadian Idol. Then Suzi Rawn made the cut. She's from Kamloops, for all who don't know, and has a band called King Size Suzi.
In essence I suppose you could say it's all her fault I like Canadian Idol. She's a real rock chick, which I like. She even has pink hair. I can't stand most of the singers on shows like that. But Suzi is awesome and rocks out all the time. So I like her, and watch the show because of it. Oy. I feel like some pop culture weirdo for watching it. It almost feels sinful. But whatever.
And I couldn't believe it tonight when Suzi and that other guy were the only two that weren't safe. All of the rock n rollers were on the edge. But she's still in it! And it was nuts cos she did that Joplin song and it was great.
And I'm done.
......Did I mention before that Josh got a nice new car? Cos he did. It's pretty cool.
~Currently playing: The Cars-Let's Go; Prism-Spaceship Superstar; Sloan-Money City Maniacs~
