Wednesday, August 3
Almost forgot....
In the June 30-July 14 double issue of Rolling Stone (Jessica Alba is on the cover) there was an article called "Deadly Immunity". It blew me away. Written by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., it shows a link between the use of thimerosal (a type of mercury) in vaccines and autism. Salon.com also published the article and there's been a lot of feedback about it. You can read it online here.
Maybe I should explain a bit why I found this so mind-blowing. Let's see...mercury is deadly. There are people who won't even have a mercury thermometer in their homes. That it's being used as a preservative in vaccines is downright scary. According to the article, Russia banned the use of thimerosal in vaccines 20 years ago because it was found to be harmful. And now it's being linked to autism. Well, you've just gotta read this thing. Really. Read it.
I wonder if thimerosal is used in Canadian vaccines as well....
|
In the June 30-July 14 double issue of Rolling Stone (Jessica Alba is on the cover) there was an article called "Deadly Immunity". It blew me away. Written by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., it shows a link between the use of thimerosal (a type of mercury) in vaccines and autism. Salon.com also published the article and there's been a lot of feedback about it. You can read it online here.
Maybe I should explain a bit why I found this so mind-blowing. Let's see...mercury is deadly. There are people who won't even have a mercury thermometer in their homes. That it's being used as a preservative in vaccines is downright scary. According to the article, Russia banned the use of thimerosal in vaccines 20 years ago because it was found to be harmful. And now it's being linked to autism. Well, you've just gotta read this thing. Really. Read it.
I wonder if thimerosal is used in Canadian vaccines as well....
