Wednesday, July 13
lacrosse fights, Mexican cash and photos
I went to game one of the semi-finals on Monday night, between Armstrong and Kelowna. The Shamrocks had a tough go of it and lost 11-3. There were some altercations toward the end of the game. And with just under two minutes left in the game, Josh got in a fight. I was kinda shocked at first, but it was kinda cool. Haha.
So I was just cleaning the boat cos we're going out to the lake next week. This involves cleaning out the glove compartment as well. So I opened the glove compartment and found a massive jumble of tapes (tapes? TAPES?! Yes...people still listen to tapes...). Anyways, I organized those--B52s, Dire Straits, Streetheart, Aerosmith, Metallica, Tom Petty and TWO, yes TWO copies of The Cars The Cars. Don't ask me. So I delve further into this mysterious compartment and discover the car kit for a discman, a screwdriver, a pencil, some bandaids, tube patches, a bunch of small change and a 100 peso coin. You know, just in case we cross into Mexican waters or something. While we're at Mabel Lake. Yeah. I dunno what that's about.
And HURRAH for the tentative hockey deal!!!!!!
Anyways, here's some pics of when I was at the Sunshine Coast on July 1.
The "cabin"

Where the ferry crashed--it was pretty much all cleaned up 12 hours later...

This boat reminded me of Forrest Gump's shrimp boat, at the dock at Pender Harbour.

Starfish at Nelson Island.

Evan and I on the boat

|
So I was just cleaning the boat cos we're going out to the lake next week. This involves cleaning out the glove compartment as well. So I opened the glove compartment and found a massive jumble of tapes (tapes? TAPES?! Yes...people still listen to tapes...). Anyways, I organized those--B52s, Dire Straits, Streetheart, Aerosmith, Metallica, Tom Petty and TWO, yes TWO copies of The Cars The Cars. Don't ask me. So I delve further into this mysterious compartment and discover the car kit for a discman, a screwdriver, a pencil, some bandaids, tube patches, a bunch of small change and a 100 peso coin. You know, just in case we cross into Mexican waters or something. While we're at Mabel Lake. Yeah. I dunno what that's about.
And HURRAH for the tentative hockey deal!!!!!!
Anyways, here's some pics of when I was at the Sunshine Coast on July 1.
The "cabin"

Where the ferry crashed--it was pretty much all cleaned up 12 hours later...

This boat reminded me of Forrest Gump's shrimp boat, at the dock at Pender Harbour.

Starfish at Nelson Island.

Evan and I on the boat

