Friday, July 15
Josh scored his first goal of the season in Wednesday night's game against the Kelowna Raiders. The Shamrocks ended up winning 7-6 to push the series to game 3, which is tonight. Here is the Morning Star's decription: "The Shamrocks scored two goals in the second period, with Josh Harrison benefiting from some great ball recovery to score his first...". So that is pretty cool.
I'm going out to the game in Kelowna tonight, then we're heading out to the cabin for a week or so. So you won't see me around on MSN, nor will you see any new blog posts for a bit. I'm hoping to get in some skiing, make some effort in wakeboarding and get a better tan.
See y'all on the flip side.
~Currently playing: Rock 101~
|
I'm going out to the game in Kelowna tonight, then we're heading out to the cabin for a week or so. So you won't see me around on MSN, nor will you see any new blog posts for a bit. I'm hoping to get in some skiing, make some effort in wakeboarding and get a better tan.
See y'all on the flip side.
~Currently playing: Rock 101~
