Monday, June 6
random reportage
Well I went to Creative Chaos in Vernon yesterday. They had lots of yummy food samples--like chocolate sauce and fudge. Gazillions of flavours. Among many other creative things. I got a necklace with hematite squares on it. It matches a pair of earrings I have. It's pretty cool.
On Saturday we went to Kelowna for awhile to get stuff. Had lunch at Montana's, not bad. I prefer their dessert, haha.
Friday saw me getting angry at the computer as I tried to get the Internet feed of the lacrosse game to work. It never did. I am not sure exactly why, other than I HATE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. But other than that, you know, it's all good.
I watched Cold Mountain and the Garfield Movie on the weekend. Cold Mountain was really good. Garfield...well, I love Garfield. But it didn't live up to expectations. Jon wasn't quite the loser he should have been, Liz wasn't quite as aloof as she should have been, Odie wasn't as dumb, Nermal wasn't a ridiculously idiotic kitten...you get the picture. Garfield himself was cool though. He was like Lucy, except male, orange and had a tail.
Oh, and is anyone else slightly creeped out by the Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes thing? I can't figure out if it's a) normal b) Tom having a mid-life crisis or c) Katie having father figure issues. She's even rumoured to be converting to Scientology.
~Currently playing: Rock 101~
|
On Saturday we went to Kelowna for awhile to get stuff. Had lunch at Montana's, not bad. I prefer their dessert, haha.
Friday saw me getting angry at the computer as I tried to get the Internet feed of the lacrosse game to work. It never did. I am not sure exactly why, other than I HATE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. But other than that, you know, it's all good.
I watched Cold Mountain and the Garfield Movie on the weekend. Cold Mountain was really good. Garfield...well, I love Garfield. But it didn't live up to expectations. Jon wasn't quite the loser he should have been, Liz wasn't quite as aloof as she should have been, Odie wasn't as dumb, Nermal wasn't a ridiculously idiotic kitten...you get the picture. Garfield himself was cool though. He was like Lucy, except male, orange and had a tail.
Oh, and is anyone else slightly creeped out by the Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes thing? I can't figure out if it's a) normal b) Tom having a mid-life crisis or c) Katie having father figure issues. She's even rumoured to be converting to Scientology.
~Currently playing: Rock 101~
