Tuesday, May 31
Paris Hilton is engaged.
She wants to have children.
In other news, I have been shamefully neglecting my blog. The truth is, nothing overly exciting has been happening and I haven't run across any interesting new websites or anything.
My brother's grad was on Friday and I went to that. It was so hot, hottest day of the weekend I think, and we were trapped in the high school gym for the ceremony after being outside for about two hours taking pictures, then moved on to the curling rink for the banquet. But all in all it wasn't too bad, just hot. He even got some scholarships, which was good. I will try to post pictures at some point soon.
Josh came over on Saturday and we watched some movies (Office Space, Good Morning Vietnam and There's Something About Mary) as well as the Memorial Cup game on Sunday. Laura also came over on Sunday and she showed us her Italy pictures and told us about her trip. She is going to Switzerland at the end of June to teach some rich guy's kids how to ride Western style. It sounds beyond cool.
I can't believe convocation is in 9 days. Ugh.
~Currently playing: Don Henley-Dirty Laundry~
|
She wants to have children.
In other news, I have been shamefully neglecting my blog. The truth is, nothing overly exciting has been happening and I haven't run across any interesting new websites or anything.
My brother's grad was on Friday and I went to that. It was so hot, hottest day of the weekend I think, and we were trapped in the high school gym for the ceremony after being outside for about two hours taking pictures, then moved on to the curling rink for the banquet. But all in all it wasn't too bad, just hot. He even got some scholarships, which was good. I will try to post pictures at some point soon.
Josh came over on Saturday and we watched some movies (Office Space, Good Morning Vietnam and There's Something About Mary) as well as the Memorial Cup game on Sunday. Laura also came over on Sunday and she showed us her Italy pictures and told us about her trip. She is going to Switzerland at the end of June to teach some rich guy's kids how to ride Western style. It sounds beyond cool.
I can't believe convocation is in 9 days. Ugh.
~Currently playing: Don Henley-Dirty Laundry~
