Monday, May 16
not much.
Since I have nothing new to post about and have very little on my mind, here are some things I was reading today that I found interesting.
Ever wonder where the word "hoser" actually comes from? I wondered. And found out.
Don't forget--PostSecret updates on Sundays. There are some new secrets for you to read....
Here's a list of Canadian slang, courtesy of Wikipedia. I found it when I was checking out the Canadian English section.
I also read Anne of Green Gables today, but I doubt many are interested in that so I will refrain from searching out and posting interesting links to her. For now. Hehe.
|
Ever wonder where the word "hoser" actually comes from? I wondered. And found out.
Don't forget--PostSecret updates on Sundays. There are some new secrets for you to read....
Here's a list of Canadian slang, courtesy of Wikipedia. I found it when I was checking out the Canadian English section.
I also read Anne of Green Gables today, but I doubt many are interested in that so I will refrain from searching out and posting interesting links to her. For now. Hehe.
