Thursday, May 5
the dawn of a new era
Waitaminute...let me get this straight here...they want to pay me money for ... writing? This is real? I think I am still in shock from the end of school--how can it be real? You get paid for doing the very thing I'm doing now? Or rather..."compensated"? I'm in awe. How completely unexpected and totally delightful.
It appears to be the dawn of a new era--that would be, the era where I no longer write things for grades, but to get paid. Game reports in exchange for money? "What type of compensation do you want for doing this?" How about--whatever you're willing to give me?!!!!
I'm a babbling, incoherent fool. Probably from the shock. I really wasn't expecting an offer of "compensation". We'll see how it goes.
~Currently playing: Rock 101; more K-Os~
|
It appears to be the dawn of a new era--that would be, the era where I no longer write things for grades, but to get paid. Game reports in exchange for money? "What type of compensation do you want for doing this?" How about--whatever you're willing to give me?!!!!
I'm a babbling, incoherent fool. Probably from the shock. I really wasn't expecting an offer of "compensation". We'll see how it goes.
~Currently playing: Rock 101; more K-Os~
