Saturday, April 9
oh just sod off
I give up.
Two posts, and two amazingly timed pressings of certain keys making the browser go back, effectively deleting said posts.
Something tells me this post is not meant to be.
I am angry now.
I was writing about rock trivia. Last night--first at Heroes, then at Central Station. It was fun. We won bar tabs. Bailed on a couple of very obvious songs--got the title "Ain't Too Proud to Beg" on one, but not that it was by the Rolling Stones; got the band Steve Miller Band on another, but not the song title "Swingtown". C'est la vie, we still came in third on the second one.
Central Station--hadn't been there for awhile, forgot how creepy yet fun it is. Creepy old men checking you out; cougars; university students. Grrrreat.
I am going to stop now before this post gets deleted somehow also.
My sister got lucky, married a yuppie
took him for all he was worth
now she's a swinger dating a singer
I can't decide which is worse
but not me baby, I've got you to save me
oh yer so bad, best thing I ever had
in a world gone mad, yer so bad
My sister's ex-husband can't get no lovin'
walks around dog-faced and hurt
now he's got nothin', head in the oven
I can't decide which is worse ~Tom Petty
~Currently playing: Tom Petty-Yer So Bad; Red Hot Chili Peppers-Dosed~
|
Two posts, and two amazingly timed pressings of certain keys making the browser go back, effectively deleting said posts.
Something tells me this post is not meant to be.
I am angry now.
I was writing about rock trivia. Last night--first at Heroes, then at Central Station. It was fun. We won bar tabs. Bailed on a couple of very obvious songs--got the title "Ain't Too Proud to Beg" on one, but not that it was by the Rolling Stones; got the band Steve Miller Band on another, but not the song title "Swingtown". C'est la vie, we still came in third on the second one.
Central Station--hadn't been there for awhile, forgot how creepy yet fun it is. Creepy old men checking you out; cougars; university students. Grrrreat.
I am going to stop now before this post gets deleted somehow also.
My sister got lucky, married a yuppie
took him for all he was worth
now she's a swinger dating a singer
I can't decide which is worse
but not me baby, I've got you to save me
oh yer so bad, best thing I ever had
in a world gone mad, yer so bad
My sister's ex-husband can't get no lovin'
walks around dog-faced and hurt
now he's got nothin', head in the oven
I can't decide which is worse ~Tom Petty
~Currently playing: Tom Petty-Yer So Bad; Red Hot Chili Peppers-Dosed~
