Tuesday, April 19
cheap wine, a photo and pants...
Look it's Jenny and I near the end of school.
Today is her birthday, and as I have told her before--happy anti-birthday!
Last night some of us went to Ross's for awhile. It was cool. Drank cheap wine and some beer.... Might go to the Max tomorrow, depending on my feelings toward it at the time...
Saw Mikey today, promised to fix his pants. I feel as though I have come full circle in the school year--I started it out by fixing his pants and now I am ending it the same way. I find that a little bizarre.
I guess this is kind of a token post, cos I really have nothing more to report. And hey, y'all got a picture...
PS. Almost forgot. Went to the bookstore today looking for Abbie Hoffman's Steal This Book, or something by Hunter S. Thompson or Edward Abbey. They said they hardly ever get that stuff used, too bad for me. So I went and found some Archie comics instead. When I went to pay for them they laughed at me--"No Abbie Hoffman and Hunter S. Thompson so you go for the Archie comics!? You just made our day!" I'm glad I can entertain the bookstore people anyways...
~Currently playing: The Odds-Someone Who Is Cool; Dirty Vegas-Days Go By~
