Thursday, March 17
takin it to the max
So...I was at the Max tonight. Lisa and I left early cos she has to work tomorrow. We danced to a bunch of songs and I am tipsy, bordering on almost drunk, at the moment. I keep having to fix typos cos I can't type quite right. So yeah. Tonight:
-Jen kissed me (first ever kiss on the lips from a girl)
-me and Lisa danced with Ernie (he runs rock trivia)
-I had like 3 or 4 vodka/cokes in an hour
-as we were leaving some guy told me he loved me or something similar (what's the deal with random guys and loving me?)
-I made Mikey dance to Hey Ya...it was fun
That is about all the happenings...it was actually quite fun, Dale is leaving for Vancouver on Friday, that is why we went. I didn't even see him before I left, but I did see him at various other points.
I just realized I never had a Dirty Hooker shot before I left.
Damn.
It was still fun.
PS. and OMG there was this skanky girl wearing practically nothing dancing onstage and she had HUGE BOOBS. They were like the size of me and lisa...COMBINED. HUGE I tell you. The shirt she was wearing was tiny and so was the skirt and she was kinda tubby. But they were HUGE. I made everyone looking at her. Mikey and I were speculating--perhaps they were partially padded. We will never know.
|
-Jen kissed me (first ever kiss on the lips from a girl)
-me and Lisa danced with Ernie (he runs rock trivia)
-I had like 3 or 4 vodka/cokes in an hour
-as we were leaving some guy told me he loved me or something similar (what's the deal with random guys and loving me?)
-I made Mikey dance to Hey Ya...it was fun
That is about all the happenings...it was actually quite fun, Dale is leaving for Vancouver on Friday, that is why we went. I didn't even see him before I left, but I did see him at various other points.
I just realized I never had a Dirty Hooker shot before I left.
Damn.
It was still fun.
PS. and OMG there was this skanky girl wearing practically nothing dancing onstage and she had HUGE BOOBS. They were like the size of me and lisa...COMBINED. HUGE I tell you. The shirt she was wearing was tiny and so was the skirt and she was kinda tubby. But they were HUGE. I made everyone looking at her. Mikey and I were speculating--perhaps they were partially padded. We will never know.
