Monday, March 21
signage and double OT
So Josh and I have come to the conclusion that we should hang signs around our necks so we can quit answering annoying questions from friends and relatives RE: university. Here's an example:

So we drove to Armstrong on Friday night because Josh had a 9am game on Saturday. They lost the game in like the fourth overtime. Then we had lunch at Denny's, then we went back to Armstrong for a bit. We went to the Vipers game Saturday night, it was game 2 of the Penticton series. It was one long-ass game. Went to double overtime tied at zero. Vipers ended up winning:

Here's one of the goalie...I spent quite awhile trying to get this one haha:

And I thought this was such a cool sign:

So then we hung out on Sunday and Josh went to lacrosse then we drove back to Kamloops. That's about it. Next weekend is Easter and I am going out to the cabin with my family.
~Currently playing: Andrew WK-She Is Beautiful ~
|
So we drove to Armstrong on Friday night because Josh had a 9am game on Saturday. They lost the game in like the fourth overtime. Then we had lunch at Denny's, then we went back to Armstrong for a bit. We went to the Vipers game Saturday night, it was game 2 of the Penticton series. It was one long-ass game. Went to double overtime tied at zero. Vipers ended up winning:
Here's one of the goalie...I spent quite awhile trying to get this one haha:
And I thought this was such a cool sign:
So then we hung out on Sunday and Josh went to lacrosse then we drove back to Kamloops. That's about it. Next weekend is Easter and I am going out to the cabin with my family.
~Currently playing: Andrew WK-She Is Beautiful ~
