Thursday, February 17
three double long island ice teas later...
...I wanted to go to the Max
...I stomped on Ross's foot
...then Jeff's
...Lisa threw a pen lid down my shirt
...then her cell phone ended up down my shirt
...THEN Lisa looked down my shirt
...Jenny was still insane
...they were playing DISCO music
...Kelly wanted to know who had a bigger bra size, me or Lisa
...I SO did not want to get up today
We went to Fox n Hounds last night. Prawn night. Dinner was ten prawns. And three double long island ice teas cos that's what was on special... It was like starting spring break early...somehow I always seem to do that...as do the people I'm with.
And disco? Why? Why torture us so?
The NHL season is cancelled...like nobody saw THAT coming...now the Blazers HAVE to make playoffs...and I really wanna go to the game on Saturday. The NHL should give the Stanley Cup, in an honorary manner, to another league for this season. Or something. And people, hockey is not Canada's only national sport. It wasn't even the first national sport. Lacrosse was the national sport, it wasn't until recently that they put the two together as officially being the national sports. Canada holds more Olympic golds than any other country for lacrosse--TWO out of TWO...lacrosse was an Olympic sport for two years at the beginning of the twentieth century. Canada won it both years. And just because there's no NHL hockey doesn't mean that hockey no longer exists...it is only one league. If the owners wanna be retarded, let them. The players will find somewhere else to play. And I am on the players' side. 99.21% on their side. Long live grassroots hockey.
|
...I stomped on Ross's foot
...then Jeff's
...Lisa threw a pen lid down my shirt
...then her cell phone ended up down my shirt
...THEN Lisa looked down my shirt
...Jenny was still insane
...they were playing DISCO music
...Kelly wanted to know who had a bigger bra size, me or Lisa
...I SO did not want to get up today
We went to Fox n Hounds last night. Prawn night. Dinner was ten prawns. And three double long island ice teas cos that's what was on special... It was like starting spring break early...somehow I always seem to do that...as do the people I'm with.
And disco? Why? Why torture us so?
The NHL season is cancelled...like nobody saw THAT coming...now the Blazers HAVE to make playoffs...and I really wanna go to the game on Saturday. The NHL should give the Stanley Cup, in an honorary manner, to another league for this season. Or something. And people, hockey is not Canada's only national sport. It wasn't even the first national sport. Lacrosse was the national sport, it wasn't until recently that they put the two together as officially being the national sports. Canada holds more Olympic golds than any other country for lacrosse--TWO out of TWO...lacrosse was an Olympic sport for two years at the beginning of the twentieth century. Canada won it both years. And just because there's no NHL hockey doesn't mean that hockey no longer exists...it is only one league. If the owners wanna be retarded, let them. The players will find somewhere else to play. And I am on the players' side. 99.21% on their side. Long live grassroots hockey.
