Thursday, February 3
there is no title.
Okay...so...on Monday Josh and I went out for our anniversary dinner. We went to East Side Mario's and it was super good. I had this cheesy pasta thing, I can't remember what it's called, and some ice cream for dessert. It's been awhile since I got pasta at a restaurant. Mmmm. AND the dessert menu was in a VIEWMASTER!!! It was like...the coolest thing in the world.
Last night, we went to Fox n Hounds after photography. That was cool...except they were out of prawns! And it was prawn night! So I had a mini pizza thing instead and drowned my sorrows in two long island ice teas. Those were good.
It has been super windy out for the past few days, which is awesome because the wind sounds soooo cool. And it has been warm. I'm liking this. I have actually gotten to wear fun shoes. I am wearing fun shoes right now. Yay!
~Currently playing: The Eagles-Take It Easy~
|
Last night, we went to Fox n Hounds after photography. That was cool...except they were out of prawns! And it was prawn night! So I had a mini pizza thing instead and drowned my sorrows in two long island ice teas. Those were good.
It has been super windy out for the past few days, which is awesome because the wind sounds soooo cool. And it has been warm. I'm liking this. I have actually gotten to wear fun shoes. I am wearing fun shoes right now. Yay!
~Currently playing: The Eagles-Take It Easy~
