Monday, February 28
sb=done
Ooops...haven't posted for a bit. Ah well, now ye shall be appeased.
Spring break is over. I did my traditional Orchard Park Mall shopping, this time with my mom. It was cool. I ended up getting a few new clothes. Whoo. On the first weekend of spring break, I watched my brother's team beat Ashcroft. That was cool. And on the last weekend of it, I watched them lose to Summerland--that was not so cool. It was like they became a totally different team. So they won't be going to provincials...but they had a good run anyways. Before Saturday's game in Summerland I went to the pub with a bunch of the parents and had a pint of Keith's. Then one parent bought us all Sambuca shots. Suffice to say, we were prepared for the game. After the loss, we stopped at Mama Panda's in Kelowna for dinner. Evan and one of the other defencemen had an eating contest. Yeah. Like, 4 plates of food each plus 2 dinner plates of dessert each. Yesterday Josh's road hockey team won their game 15-0. Ouch eh.
I have two tests tomorrow. Ugh. And I gotta work on photo. Ugh again. Whatever. And that's about all I can think of to write about at this time. My magazine textbook is reeeeeeeeally boring. Hah.
So we're around a bend and coming down the homeward stretch here...unnerving, yet exhilarating. I think this is one chapter done--the spring break, first half of the semester chapter. The new chapter is beginning...what lies ahead in second half of the semester--bonfire party, I hope; some fun times, I hope; something good, I'll take it.
~Currently playing: Tom Petty-American Girl; Tom Petty-Learning to Fly; The Cars-You're All I've Got Tonight~
|
Spring break is over. I did my traditional Orchard Park Mall shopping, this time with my mom. It was cool. I ended up getting a few new clothes. Whoo. On the first weekend of spring break, I watched my brother's team beat Ashcroft. That was cool. And on the last weekend of it, I watched them lose to Summerland--that was not so cool. It was like they became a totally different team. So they won't be going to provincials...but they had a good run anyways. Before Saturday's game in Summerland I went to the pub with a bunch of the parents and had a pint of Keith's. Then one parent bought us all Sambuca shots. Suffice to say, we were prepared for the game. After the loss, we stopped at Mama Panda's in Kelowna for dinner. Evan and one of the other defencemen had an eating contest. Yeah. Like, 4 plates of food each plus 2 dinner plates of dessert each. Yesterday Josh's road hockey team won their game 15-0. Ouch eh.
I have two tests tomorrow. Ugh. And I gotta work on photo. Ugh again. Whatever. And that's about all I can think of to write about at this time. My magazine textbook is reeeeeeeeally boring. Hah.
So we're around a bend and coming down the homeward stretch here...unnerving, yet exhilarating. I think this is one chapter done--the spring break, first half of the semester chapter. The new chapter is beginning...what lies ahead in second half of the semester--bonfire party, I hope; some fun times, I hope; something good, I'll take it.
~Currently playing: Tom Petty-American Girl; Tom Petty-Learning to Fly; The Cars-You're All I've Got Tonight~
