Tuesday, February 8
keeping secrets
Kelly wanted me to tell her a secret today...and I couldn't think of any. So now my mission is to come up with a secret to tell her.
My photos for class seem to have worked out okay--at least the negatives did. We'll see about some prints tomorrow...hopefully I don't lose the negatives behind the evil enlarger machine again.
It was my dad's birthday on the 6th...he broke his wrist like 2 days before--at my brother's hockey practice! He helps coach and one of the kids hit him.
The boys beat Sicamous in their first playoff series on the weekend. I wasn't there, unfortunately. But I'm glad they beat them. Next up is Revelstoke. Hope they do better than the last time out against them. What a fiasco!
Josh and I went to the Blazers game on Saturday, against the Rockets. It ended in a 3-3 tie, with a couple of gorgeous goals and two great fights. The night before they played in Kelowna to a 4-4 tie, with 4 fights (I watched it on TV in between What Not To Wear).
I got the last iced cap today from Timmy's at school...according to Jen. Hehe.
~Currently playing: Rick Springfield-Jessie's Girl~
|
My photos for class seem to have worked out okay--at least the negatives did. We'll see about some prints tomorrow...hopefully I don't lose the negatives behind the evil enlarger machine again.
It was my dad's birthday on the 6th...he broke his wrist like 2 days before--at my brother's hockey practice! He helps coach and one of the kids hit him.
The boys beat Sicamous in their first playoff series on the weekend. I wasn't there, unfortunately. But I'm glad they beat them. Next up is Revelstoke. Hope they do better than the last time out against them. What a fiasco!
Josh and I went to the Blazers game on Saturday, against the Rockets. It ended in a 3-3 tie, with a couple of gorgeous goals and two great fights. The night before they played in Kelowna to a 4-4 tie, with 4 fights (I watched it on TV in between What Not To Wear).
I got the last iced cap today from Timmy's at school...according to Jen. Hehe.
~Currently playing: Rick Springfield-Jessie's Girl~
