Thursday, January 13
a new semester begins...
Well I am here in the old main lab during my three hour break from classes. I just had lunch at Heroes with Josh (chicken quesadilla and diet coke, my trademark). We even had April as our waitress. Ah, the good times.
It is really cold outside. I heard like -20. And super sunny.
I have been sooo addicted to that Minesweeper game lately. You can download it. It's pretty fun. I played it for two hours before class this morning. During class I kept seeing the little squares and numbers in my head.
I picked up my books from the bookstore today also. Pretty cheap this semester, I must say. Already having the photography books kinda helps. I got some half price UCC crested notebooks also. I needed notebooks, and I didn't have any UCC ones, so there we go. I might get more because I love coil-bound notebooks for some bizarre reason.
So here's hoping I don't lose track of time while playing Minesweeper and be late for class. All of my classes so far seem pretty cool, including Advanced Writing and Editing. So that is good.
This semester is weird because it feels the same, everything is all blending together. I guess it's just because some things never change. Like, I have already been to Heroes twice this week. And am once again writing on my blog in the lab, although now I am armed with an MP3 player.
~Currently playing: The Doors-Love Her Madly~
|
It is really cold outside. I heard like -20. And super sunny.
I have been sooo addicted to that Minesweeper game lately. You can download it. It's pretty fun. I played it for two hours before class this morning. During class I kept seeing the little squares and numbers in my head.
I picked up my books from the bookstore today also. Pretty cheap this semester, I must say. Already having the photography books kinda helps. I got some half price UCC crested notebooks also. I needed notebooks, and I didn't have any UCC ones, so there we go. I might get more because I love coil-bound notebooks for some bizarre reason.
So here's hoping I don't lose track of time while playing Minesweeper and be late for class. All of my classes so far seem pretty cool, including Advanced Writing and Editing. So that is good.
This semester is weird because it feels the same, everything is all blending together. I guess it's just because some things never change. Like, I have already been to Heroes twice this week. And am once again writing on my blog in the lab, although now I am armed with an MP3 player.
~Currently playing: The Doors-Love Her Madly~
