Thursday, January 27
introducing...
...my new and improved (?) blog!
Let me know what y'all think of it, I'm interested to hear feedback since I am not sure if I will stick with the pink. It is just something I was messing around with today and decided to try. The pink was the first good combination that leapt out of me and I enjoy it with the new header, which is explained (although not completely) in Stephen King's Hearts in Atlantis. It's just a thing I identify with. And the pink is a nice change for the timebeing, or so I believe.
|
Let me know what y'all think of it, I'm interested to hear feedback since I am not sure if I will stick with the pink. It is just something I was messing around with today and decided to try. The pink was the first good combination that leapt out of me and I enjoy it with the new header, which is explained (although not completely) in Stephen King's Hearts in Atlantis. It's just a thing I identify with. And the pink is a nice change for the timebeing, or so I believe.
