Tuesday, January 4
hockey madness.
So...happy belated New Year. I was in Kamloops for New Year's, so I couldn't really, you know, update my blog. Because we were moving and such. Ergo, no Internet connection. So this is what you get. So on Wednesday, we went to the Vipers vs Silverbacks game and the Vipers lost. And the Silverbacks' goalie, well, he was kinda full of himself. It was quite funny. Then the next night, Josh and his mom and I drove to Sicamous to watch the Jr. B game of Sicamous vs Princeton because Josh's cousin plays for Princeton. And the question arose: why is my brother not playing Jr. B? Good question. They could sure use him. And apparently there was a travel advisory that night not to travel because of the snow. Which we didn't hear about. And we drove to Sicamous. It wasn't that bad. Then the next day, Friday, Josh and I drove to Kamloops, where we went to the Blazers vs Lethbridge game. The Blazers lost 3-2. It is the first time I have seen the Blazers lose. Then we rented Bad Santa and had the New Year's countdown. The movie was pretty funny. On Jan. 1, we went to another Blazers game (we had to, they were playing the arch-nemesis Kelowna Rockets). Kelowna is good. Really good. And the Blazers beat them 4-2. The shots on goal were 66-17 for Kelowna. Dubnyk stood on his head in that game. It was amazing. Then we moved some stuff and watched Napoleon Dynamite, which is quite possibly the most pointless movie ever made. It did have some funny places, but the lack of point and straight-on cinematography was kinda annoying. Then on Sunday we moved more stuff and my parents picked me up because my brother's game in Chase was cancelled, so we couldn't meet them there. Apparently, the Zamboni broke down. Go figure. So that is all of the fun and exciting stuff that has occurred recently.
The gold medal game for the World Juniors is today, I am looking forward to that. Go Canada, go! We need to bring home the gold.
~Currently playing: CCR-Run Through the Jungle ~
|
The gold medal game for the World Juniors is today, I am looking forward to that. Go Canada, go! We need to bring home the gold.
~Currently playing: CCR-Run Through the Jungle ~
