Monday, December 20
if a tree falls in front of a restaurant, will anyone hear it?
Well I say, during my political science final I must have been possessed by someone who actually understands poli sci because apparently somehow I managed to pull of a B- in the class, so I must have aced that final. Which is pretty sweet, for someone who got 66 on the midterm. I got a B- in online journalism also, which is alright.
Last night my parents took me out for my birthday dinner to this restaurant called Hubert's, which specializes in German stuff like schnitzel (it was a belated birthday dinner since I didn't get home from school until yesterday afternoon). Incidentally, I had Black Forest Schnitzel which was reeeeeeeeally good. Anyways it was like crazy windy out, there were wind warnings and stuff, and we were sitting in the restaurant with our appetizers and the wind was going like crazy and this huge tree in front of the restaurant went over. I watched it. It was insane. It barely missed the corner of the restaurant.
My parents gave me this cool charm bracelet for my birthday. I think it is called an Italian charm bracelet. And Josh gave me an MP3 player, which is also superrrrrrrrr cool. Tonight I think I am going to finish my Christmas shopping (or die trying). All I have left are my parents to do, and I know a couple of things I am getting for them.
Not much else really new for now. Updates will likely be more frequent since I am at home and therefore have an Internet connection again.
~Currently playing: Chilliwack-Fly By Night~
|
Last night my parents took me out for my birthday dinner to this restaurant called Hubert's, which specializes in German stuff like schnitzel (it was a belated birthday dinner since I didn't get home from school until yesterday afternoon). Incidentally, I had Black Forest Schnitzel which was reeeeeeeeally good. Anyways it was like crazy windy out, there were wind warnings and stuff, and we were sitting in the restaurant with our appetizers and the wind was going like crazy and this huge tree in front of the restaurant went over. I watched it. It was insane. It barely missed the corner of the restaurant.
My parents gave me this cool charm bracelet for my birthday. I think it is called an Italian charm bracelet. And Josh gave me an MP3 player, which is also superrrrrrrrr cool. Tonight I think I am going to finish my Christmas shopping (or die trying). All I have left are my parents to do, and I know a couple of things I am getting for them.
Not much else really new for now. Updates will likely be more frequent since I am at home and therefore have an Internet connection again.
~Currently playing: Chilliwack-Fly By Night~
