Tuesday, December 28
cheers
Hmm haven't posted for awhile. Bad Jess.
There's a new picture for y'all. Got tired of the Halloween one.
So Christmas is over. The new year is not quite here. And I am sitting here with a bottle of Bailey's on the desk and trying to think of things to write. The Bailey's was only a prop for the following picture though. I haven't had any. Yet. Hehe. I was playing with my brother's webcam, hence the Bailey's thing. I got a guitar tuner for Christmas, haha, so Lisa and Tim don't have to keep tuning my guitar for me. That is always good. I may also appear with slightly changed hair when school is back in. Andddddd I will be getting a digital camera, whoo hoo! I've been dying for one. There's not a whole lot really new out here. I am probably going to my cabin for new year's. Laura brought me tequila for Christmas. Hehe. That was great. This is amazingly difficult to write, I can't think of anything. Strange thing is, I actually FEEL like writing. I have done hardly any since exams ended. I don't even have a good quote to throw on here. I just had the splendiferous idea of taking a picture of my cat and putting it on here, but alas I cannot find her.
So anyways, I think I will end this here because A) I am getting hungry and B) I have nothing further to say. I will try to post again before New Year's, I suppose. We'll see.
~Currently playing: Red Hot Chili Peppers-The Zephyr Song~
|
There's a new picture for y'all. Got tired of the Halloween one.
So Christmas is over. The new year is not quite here. And I am sitting here with a bottle of Bailey's on the desk and trying to think of things to write. The Bailey's was only a prop for the following picture though. I haven't had any. Yet. Hehe. I was playing with my brother's webcam, hence the Bailey's thing. I got a guitar tuner for Christmas, haha, so Lisa and Tim don't have to keep tuning my guitar for me. That is always good. I may also appear with slightly changed hair when school is back in. Andddddd I will be getting a digital camera, whoo hoo! I've been dying for one. There's not a whole lot really new out here. I am probably going to my cabin for new year's. Laura brought me tequila for Christmas. Hehe. That was great. This is amazingly difficult to write, I can't think of anything. Strange thing is, I actually FEEL like writing. I have done hardly any since exams ended. I don't even have a good quote to throw on here. I just had the splendiferous idea of taking a picture of my cat and putting it on here, but alas I cannot find her.
So anyways, I think I will end this here because A) I am getting hungry and B) I have nothing further to say. I will try to post again before New Year's, I suppose. We'll see.
~Currently playing: Red Hot Chili Peppers-The Zephyr Song~
