Sunday, November 21
v. bad game, v. good movie
Well the Lions lost the Grey Cup, so that kinda sucks. I thought they would win. I still don't totally understand football, but I like it because of the guys (seemingly) randomly hitting each other. I find it funny. But hey who wants a beat up hunk of tin anyways? I got to hold the Grey Cup once when I met Lui Passaglia (the second time) and yeah...the Stanley Cup is a much nicer trophy! Still would be nice to be champions though.
On Friday night Josh and I went to see Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. The first show was sold out, so we went to the mall before the second show. I got a Robbie Robertson CD, Stephen King's "On Writing" and a new top. So that was cool. Then we went to the movie, which was pretty good, especially the magic mushrooms part. That was funny, haha.
There's only two weeks left in the semester. That is unreal. I still have an exam on my birthday at 7pm. I am not able to do it earlier. So that is not too cool.
Peace plus love equals information. Freedom plus passion equals writing.
|
On Friday night Josh and I went to see Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. The first show was sold out, so we went to the mall before the second show. I got a Robbie Robertson CD, Stephen King's "On Writing" and a new top. So that was cool. Then we went to the movie, which was pretty good, especially the magic mushrooms part. That was funny, haha.
There's only two weeks left in the semester. That is unreal. I still have an exam on my birthday at 7pm. I am not able to do it earlier. So that is not too cool.
Peace plus love equals information. Freedom plus passion equals writing.
