Tuesday, November 16
time.
20 Years Ago, I . . .
1. was not yet one year old. i was exactly 11 months old.
2. lived in Surrey
3. had a cat named rangatang and a dog named roxy
15 Years Ago, I . . .
1. was in kindergarten, not quite five years old.
2. still in Surrey :P
3. LOVED JEM!!!!
10 Years Ago, I...
1. was in gr 6 in Lumby
2. discovered my love of writing
3. watched the lion king
5 Years Ago, I...
1. was still in shock like the rest of my high school when renee was killed (almost exactly 5 years ago)
2. went to a lot of hockey games with cathy!!!
3. was obsessed with richard
3 Years Ago, I...
1. was in my first year of college at OUC
2. cleaned offices sometimes
3. went to a lot of hockey games
1 Year Ago, I...
1. lived in kamloops
2. wanted to go home
3. saw bryan adams
So far this year, I...
1. live in kamloops
2. have become obsessed with sex and the city
3. saw my brother get kicked out of a hockey game for his first ever time
Yesterday, I...
1. went to school and did schoolwork
2. worked on my website
3. watched sex and the city
Today, I...
1. went to school and Heroes
2. did homework
3. had some good food
Tomorrow, I...
1. go to school and do my presentation
2. watch that 70s show
3. do laundry
|
1. was not yet one year old. i was exactly 11 months old.
2. lived in Surrey
3. had a cat named rangatang and a dog named roxy
15 Years Ago, I . . .
1. was in kindergarten, not quite five years old.
2. still in Surrey :P
3. LOVED JEM!!!!
10 Years Ago, I...
1. was in gr 6 in Lumby
2. discovered my love of writing
3. watched the lion king
5 Years Ago, I...
1. was still in shock like the rest of my high school when renee was killed (almost exactly 5 years ago)
2. went to a lot of hockey games with cathy!!!
3. was obsessed with richard
3 Years Ago, I...
1. was in my first year of college at OUC
2. cleaned offices sometimes
3. went to a lot of hockey games
1 Year Ago, I...
1. lived in kamloops
2. wanted to go home
3. saw bryan adams
So far this year, I...
1. live in kamloops
2. have become obsessed with sex and the city
3. saw my brother get kicked out of a hockey game for his first ever time
Yesterday, I...
1. went to school and did schoolwork
2. worked on my website
3. watched sex and the city
Today, I...
1. went to school and Heroes
2. did homework
3. had some good food
Tomorrow, I...
1. go to school and do my presentation
2. watch that 70s show
3. do laundry
