Thursday, November 25
one week countdown
So tonight on the way to school I was on the bus and there was this huge flash. It was lightning, which was super cool because I have never seen lightning in the winter before. Then it started pouring hail and snow which was crazy. In the walk from the bus stop to the AE building I was pretty drenched from it. Luckily I had my hot chocolate. Class didn't last very long because of the weather. Linda lent me another book about the Finnish justice system, which was cool. She just got it--she hadn't even read it yet.
It snowed on Tuesday night. But a lot of it on the North Shore is melted now. There is barely even any slush. Which is good cos I freakin' hate slush.
Josh got me the new Rolling Stone magazine today. I was super happy because it is the 500 Greatest Songs of all Time. I am only up to #75 in it and there are already so many good ones. I passed "Stairway to Heaven" a long time ago, along with many other favourites.
Only one week of classes left. Then exams. Woot.
~Currently playing: Spiderman ~
|
It snowed on Tuesday night. But a lot of it on the North Shore is melted now. There is barely even any slush. Which is good cos I freakin' hate slush.
Josh got me the new Rolling Stone magazine today. I was super happy because it is the 500 Greatest Songs of all Time. I am only up to #75 in it and there are already so many good ones. I passed "Stairway to Heaven" a long time ago, along with many other favourites.
Only one week of classes left. Then exams. Woot.
~Currently playing: Spiderman ~
