Monday, November 1
once you're a jem girl, you're never the same
Jem...Jem is excitment
Jem...Jem is adventure
Glamour and glitter
Fashion and fame
Jem, Jem is truly outrageous
Truly, truly, truly outrageous
Oh, whoa Jem (Jem)
The music's contagious (outrageous)
Jem is my name
No one elese is the same
Jem is my name
Well the Halloween party was pretty fun last night. I think I'll start off with a few memorable quotes.
Random lady outside our apartment (to me): You're gonna give someone a heart attack girl. I never knew that much pink could look so good!
Auren (?): I think she had a bit too much "Marybeth" this morning.
Jen/Manny: Let's compare penis sizes!
Josh: BAM!
Guy (whose name I didn't know): There is no time. Time does not exist. Right now is the forgotten hour.
So I was drinking amaretto and coke last night and it was goooood stuff. I shared too, cos most people didn't know that the combo tastes like cherry coke. Haha. Jen was sucking back the Goldschlager. Everyone had pretty good costumes. I was Jem, of course, and people actually recognized it, which was cool. Jen was "a man, baby!!", Chris was Sam Roberts, Marybeth was a cowgirl, Scott was a 50s chick (AKA Big Rhonda), Auren was Auren (sometimes with a mask on), Sarah was a cheerleader, Alain was a Texas oil baron (he looked like Garth Brooks!), Manny was Phillip from SNL, Lisa was a fairy, Tim was Tim (or a bouncer), Poonam looked like Foxxy Cleopatra, Susie was a nurse, Dale was his legendary Robot, his friend Lisa was a butterfly, Al was a ghostbuster (EXACTLY as I envisioned it!), Jason was Michael (from the horror movie), Joe was a referee (will work for food) and Danielle and Christina were cowgirls. When Josh got there, Marybeth decided he needed a costume so she made him into Emeril, which worked amazingly well.
All in all, a good time was had by all. Or I think so anyways!
|
Jem...Jem is adventure
Glamour and glitter
Fashion and fame
Jem, Jem is truly outrageous
Truly, truly, truly outrageous
Oh, whoa Jem (Jem)
The music's contagious (outrageous)
Jem is my name
No one elese is the same
Jem is my name
Well the Halloween party was pretty fun last night. I think I'll start off with a few memorable quotes.
Random lady outside our apartment (to me): You're gonna give someone a heart attack girl. I never knew that much pink could look so good!
Auren (?): I think she had a bit too much "Marybeth" this morning.
Jen/Manny: Let's compare penis sizes!
Josh: BAM!
Guy (whose name I didn't know): There is no time. Time does not exist. Right now is the forgotten hour.
So I was drinking amaretto and coke last night and it was goooood stuff. I shared too, cos most people didn't know that the combo tastes like cherry coke. Haha. Jen was sucking back the Goldschlager. Everyone had pretty good costumes. I was Jem, of course, and people actually recognized it, which was cool. Jen was "a man, baby!!", Chris was Sam Roberts, Marybeth was a cowgirl, Scott was a 50s chick (AKA Big Rhonda), Auren was Auren (sometimes with a mask on), Sarah was a cheerleader, Alain was a Texas oil baron (he looked like Garth Brooks!), Manny was Phillip from SNL, Lisa was a fairy, Tim was Tim (or a bouncer), Poonam looked like Foxxy Cleopatra, Susie was a nurse, Dale was his legendary Robot, his friend Lisa was a butterfly, Al was a ghostbuster (EXACTLY as I envisioned it!), Jason was Michael (from the horror movie), Joe was a referee (will work for food) and Danielle and Christina were cowgirls. When Josh got there, Marybeth decided he needed a costume so she made him into Emeril, which worked amazingly well.
All in all, a good time was had by all. Or I think so anyways!
