Tuesday, November 16
homework: yuck
So I've just been working on stuff for the past couple of days. Things are starting to wind down. I just have my personal website and some sociology assignments left. I am working on the sociology stuff right now (whoo, barristers and penal code of finland). I came up with a cool header for my website today. I think I am obsessed with it now actually. It's from a Stephen King book (surprise, surprise).
For my mascot story I actually found a guy who did it professionally at Disneyland and stuff so that is pretty cool.
Today I had a "Warm Fuzzy" at Heroes and it was brutally good. But that's probably because I practically inhale anything with Bailey's in it.
~Currently playing: The Odds-Someone Who's Cool~
|
For my mascot story I actually found a guy who did it professionally at Disneyland and stuff so that is pretty cool.
Today I had a "Warm Fuzzy" at Heroes and it was brutally good. But that's probably because I practically inhale anything with Bailey's in it.
~Currently playing: The Odds-Someone Who's Cool~
