Tuesday, November 9
bleh
Well this is a token post in an effort to avoid doing homework. Because, you know, I don't really want to. I have a thingy due tomorrow which I should do, plus some sociology stuff, but yeah. I am waiting for this guy to call so I can find out if I can interview him for my story or not. It will suck if I can't, and I can't think of a backup story right now. Sooo yeah. I do have kind of a backup plan for the mascot thing, but nothing else. Arghhh I hate it. But whatever. I'll live.
Not much is new really. Just have been doing schoolwork and such. Went shopping on Saturday. Digital Times has been published.
Haha last night was sooooooooo unbelievably funny. Jen was messing with this guy's head on MSN. She didn't know who she was and yeah...sent pics of me and Josh and herself to him. The pictures of her she said were her, then she sent my Halloween pic and said it was her also and he believed her...couldn't tell the difference! then took pics of Josh with my pink wig on and said it was her hot roommate, and pics of Josh's ass and said it was hers and the guy loved it. It was pretty damn funny.
And yeah. That is about it for now. Pilate is playing at Heroes tonight but I don't know if I will go or not, since I have work to do. And yeah. That is about it.
~Currently playing: Quiet Riot-Come On Feel the Noise~
|
Not much is new really. Just have been doing schoolwork and such. Went shopping on Saturday. Digital Times has been published.
Haha last night was sooooooooo unbelievably funny. Jen was messing with this guy's head on MSN. She didn't know who she was and yeah...sent pics of me and Josh and herself to him. The pictures of her she said were her, then she sent my Halloween pic and said it was her also and he believed her...couldn't tell the difference! then took pics of Josh with my pink wig on and said it was her hot roommate, and pics of Josh's ass and said it was hers and the guy loved it. It was pretty damn funny.
And yeah. That is about it for now. Pilate is playing at Heroes tonight but I don't know if I will go or not, since I have work to do. And yeah. That is about it.
~Currently playing: Quiet Riot-Come On Feel the Noise~
