Thursday, November 11
blazers
So last night Josh and I taxi'd up to Fox n Hounds where we met Jen and a bunch of people from the Arts Reporting class like Scott and Auren, etc. Jen had a mickey of fireball and we drank some of it in the bathroom, then we had a couple of Killer Koolaids (that was the special), then we took a cab down to The Max.
There were like 400 people in line waiting to get in and it was packed inside. So we walked over to Rivers. There were like 75 people in line waiting to get in there, although who knows if it was packed inside. They weren't letting anyone in in the time we were there and there were people in the line who had been there for over half an hour. So we went home.
Today, we went to the Blazers game. It was cool because they beat Red Deer, but it was kind of a dull game. The officials wouldn't let them fight. And yeah. Jen hugged Digger. It was funny. We saw the cool waitress from Heroes there. After the game we went and picked up Chris from the Greyhound station, picked up some groceries and came home and ate. I made some stuffed mushrooms. And yeah. I kinda wanted to go home this weekend and kinda didn't. And I'm not because I have to work on my story tomorrow, so yeah. No home this weekend. Maybe next weekend, if my website is built enough. I have to work on that this week.
|
There were like 400 people in line waiting to get in and it was packed inside. So we walked over to Rivers. There were like 75 people in line waiting to get in there, although who knows if it was packed inside. They weren't letting anyone in in the time we were there and there were people in the line who had been there for over half an hour. So we went home.
Today, we went to the Blazers game. It was cool because they beat Red Deer, but it was kind of a dull game. The officials wouldn't let them fight. And yeah. Jen hugged Digger. It was funny. We saw the cool waitress from Heroes there. After the game we went and picked up Chris from the Greyhound station, picked up some groceries and came home and ate. I made some stuffed mushrooms. And yeah. I kinda wanted to go home this weekend and kinda didn't. And I'm not because I have to work on my story tomorrow, so yeah. No home this weekend. Maybe next weekend, if my website is built enough. I have to work on that this week.
