Saturday, October 16
to be a rock and not to roll
Mmmm. Led Zeppelin.
I bought How the West Was Won today. It's 3 CDs of live songs from a few of Zeppelin's shows in 1972. So far it sounds awesome, even though all I have heard is "Black Dog" and "Stairway to Heaven". Stairway was unreal. [[Insert drool here]].
The mall was riddled with twelve-year-olds who thought they were cool. We had news for them...they aren't cool! Especially the ones at the bus stop who think they're so hot because they can steal mommy's cigarettes and swear at people while they smoke them...sooo mature.
Sooo yeah. Yesterday I went to school to work on one of my assignments for online. It is going to be super cool. It's a digest (which is like a blog thing) on Stephen King. This one is going to be on his short stories. It's cool cos the background is all black and the writing is white and it looks neat. I guess I will put a link on here when it is online.
|
I bought How the West Was Won today. It's 3 CDs of live songs from a few of Zeppelin's shows in 1972. So far it sounds awesome, even though all I have heard is "Black Dog" and "Stairway to Heaven". Stairway was unreal. [[Insert drool here]].
The mall was riddled with twelve-year-olds who thought they were cool. We had news for them...they aren't cool! Especially the ones at the bus stop who think they're so hot because they can steal mommy's cigarettes and swear at people while they smoke them...sooo mature.
Sooo yeah. Yesterday I went to school to work on one of my assignments for online. It is going to be super cool. It's a digest (which is like a blog thing) on Stephen King. This one is going to be on his short stories. It's cool cos the background is all black and the writing is white and it looks neat. I guess I will put a link on here when it is online.
